01 January, 2020

Welcome To My Eportfolio

WELCOME TO MY EPORTFOLIO




First of all, i would like to thank to my lecturer, Dr Saadiah and my instructor, Mrs. Siti

Shamsiah that guide me to create this educational blog.



This blog was published to complete the task in subject ICT in Biology. Hopefully, you will

get information and some additional knowledge from this eportfolio.



Last but not least, I hope that you can drop by your comments (positive or negative) so

that I can improve this eportfolio.


::.::Thank You::.::

3 Comments:

  1. Hooi Lee 惠立 said...
    Ruby, your blog is very nice :)
    Ruby said...
    thanks lee..
    Ahmad Zulfadhli Zulkefli said...
    nice e-portfolio. i like it.. =)

    psst: Hi! Salam ziarah. Jom xchange link & sila komen entri blog saya di http://putraalmaliki.via.my/ . TQ.

Post a Comment